Phantasy Star Online 2: JP Version

Chat about Phantasy Star Online (all versions). Share your thoughts on the game, or just brag about your rare finds.

Moderator: Ghost Dog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Nogrick
Mazes & Monsters
Mazes & Monsters

Nogrick likes having the touch, taking you home tonight, and being your sledgehammer.

Phantasy Star Online 2: JP Version

Postby Nogrick » 08/05/2012 @ 04:45 PM

Just wanted to throw this out there if anyone is playing the JP version of the game. I was hoping to find people to play with, and while there are plenty of pso-worlders out there, they mostly aren't my cup of tea. So if anyone is, just post your ship and player/character ID. Maybe we can find a way to get together.

Ship 2: Player ID, CapitalG/ Character Name, Nogrick HUmar
Ship 2: Player ID, Capital_G/ Character Name, Arias FOneweral

Nogrick
Mazes & Monsters
Mazes & Monsters

Nogrick likes having the touch, taking you home tonight, and being your sledgehammer.

Re: Phantasy Star Online 2: JP Version

Postby Nogrick » 08/11/2013 @ 04:04 PM

Dunno if anyone is still browsing or cares, but there's been a big update on fan translations for the JP version of PSO2. I just started playing again pretty regularly, and it'd be nice to have some people to play with. Most of the main story has been translated, as well as the menus, inventory, and a majority of items. Since Sega is dragging ass on porting the thing, it might be a good time to jump on board the JP server.

Checkout http://bumped.org/psublog/ They've got a pretty good guide to getting set up, as well as information regarding all the English patches.

Return to Phantasy Star Online